Fictional Character

 

Fictional Character

About Mira
Mira knows a lot of facts being a detective.
Mira has two pets called Chiccu and Mikku who help Mira the detective.
Mira lives in India
Mira loves playing I spy my little eye game
Mira goes to a royal a school where she learns to be a detective and more.
Mira loves solving detective problems .
Mira lives in a royal palace.
Mira's favorite food is dosa .
Mira loves to write Callighraphy
Mira hates smelly socks yuck !
Mira is good in drawing.
Mira's birthday is on December 28th 2012.
Mira's favorite color is Blue.

About Varsha
I am still learning Calligraphy
I don't have pets.
I live in India too
I love to play chess
I go to normal school and I also trying to solve detective problems.
My favorite food is dosa and roti.
I love to write and draw.
I too hate smelly socks!
I am good in drawing.
My birthday is on July 7th 2012
My favorite color is blue too!
I just love to be like Mira the detective.

Author : VARSHA N RAO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??