MY IMAGINARY STORY

           

                                MY IMAGINARY STORY



 Hello friends! My name is Somnath, today I am going to tell you about "My Imaginary Story"


One day, I was sleeping at night after some time I got a scary story it is a ghost story. There was a scary house. When I opened the door all the bat came flying towards me I was very scared then I went in the house I was walking and I entered in a room there was a ghost I ran and came out of the room and locked the door then I opened the other door there were full of bats, there was a king bat I saw the bat it was too big I ran out of the room and I was locking the door but the bats flew fastly towards me I was too scared I ran and ran very fastly to the entrance of the house and there so many ghosts the bats and the ghosts made a circle and all of them were coming closer and closer towards me they was trying to eat me I screamed then my mother came and said "What happened! I woke up and realised that it was a dream.

Thank you friends for reading my blog. I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog bye!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??