MY LETTER TO AN ALIEN

 Aliens, UFOs something we as kids were fascinated right? Well, aliens exist or not, I am really fascinated with them. Hmm… how I wish I could just go and talk to those aliens; or maybe see them, since I am really in affix whether or not aliens have a brain which is in a size of a huge apricot.See the source image

Well, I know that isn’t possible, but I think that perhaps a letter could help. I could definitely write a letter to let the alien for him/her (look, I told you I was in a fix) and inform them about everything going on in this world and also interrogate about the alien.
See the source image

Dear me,

This is Medha; well an unknown stranger from earth.

I hope you are doing well and not having any plans of attacking, capturing or seizing my beautiful planet. Anyways, I would like to know more about you, but before that let me tell you about me and my planet.
See the source image
So, I am Medha a normal citizen of an extraordinary country, India. To update you on the latest news, there is deadly disease called COVID-19 which has affected a lot of countries due to which we are ‘locked’ at our homes. We have started learning through online classes (which perhaps “your” ancestors would practice) and it does get stressful at times.
See the source image

Now, enough about me; I would like to put forth a couple of facts we humans have assumed about you.

You travel in UFOs.

Your brain is huger than a rock.

You have only 3 fingers.

Your technological advancements are so high that you can destroy our plant.

So, this is all we know. Our scientists are still doing their research to know more about you. Please write back to me letting me know about yourself and whether are assumptions are apt.
See the source image

Thank you.

Yours alienly,

Medha.S.Rao

Now that I have told everything to the alien and also stated the facts, rather assumptions about them, I think that they will definitely write back; but I don’t think there is an inter-space post man. Is there?

By

Medha S Rao

Grade 7A

Orchids International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??