My Trip to Tirupati

 When we planned for Tirupati I was so excited. We left at 6 in the morning on Monday and we had a stop on the road for a breakfast and we left again. We reached 6 o'clock in the evening. had lunch and left for Tirumala. We had to climb the mountain, we had some beautiful views on the mountain. It was a great day but we had to get an E-Pass. This made the whole game to change. We were panicking. My father asked a policeman to help us in this situation.


The policeman said that you can either call the MLA or pay 1,500 per head my father told ok we will manage somehow. He also said if you want to pay 1,500 or call the MLA, you have to meet the J.E.O. of Tirupati. We visited the J.E.O and said we have to have the E-pass he told 10,500 we got shocked and said that the policeman told us that it was 1,500. The J.E.O. told us that he was wrong. Then we told him that ok we don’t need the ticket and we left from there to see the Kalyani and Padmini.


The next thing we did is searching for a hotel to stay in Tirupati till tomorrow. My mother was like inspected the hotel and smelled all the hotel rooms. She came back saying it was not good and giving many reasons and at last, we found a nice hotel we stayed there for one day. The next morning we got up at 4 and started to get ready for Shree Kalahasti. We went and saw god and it was a huge temple we different kinds of statues of different gods and my father was blabbering about the cleanliness of the temple and my mother was ignoring that and praying to god in devotion, I was also praying the god in devotion. 

When my father asked a person in Telugu which is the route for Bangalore he spoke and told the way but to my ears it was gibberish which had many words like da. My father understood the language and we left for Bangalore. We reached home at 10 ‘o’clock. We had a lot of fun in Tirupati, the best thing is that I didn’t get bald.                                

   By- Hemanth V.
   Grade- 9 State

   Orchid International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??