Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??

 


Author : MOLAKASEEMA NAVYA

Grade 5,  Orchids - The International School, Sahakarnagar, Bangalore

Hello friends, today, in this blog...I am going to describe MY planet!.... if there is a 9th planet { Not including Pluto }...I call it ' My planet '...I am the owner of it!... But...how does it look?...what are the specialties of it?...let us find out!....

If I would have a planet of my own...I would name it 'drobow'...and I want the outer covering of the planet to be rainbow in colour!... I do not want any pollution...but, I want more plants to be grown....hmmm...what next?...oh yes!... I even want the planet to have rainbows occurring every hour...so that it looks really beautiful...it is because...I have never seen a Rainbow...so it would be so cool to see it every day!... Right?... Then...I want the clouds to be in green in colour and the sun in blue in colour!..maybe...orange colour grass!....hmmm... few more final touches which are....very much elegant looking and cozy houses...I would love to drink a hot cup of coffee in that type of house!... I mean who does not like coffee??... I do and the whole world does too!...hmm...and sorry to say...but I really do not want any humans living on my planet!..I would like to have animals...but not humans...I just want my planet to stay calm in peace...and I would like my planet to have 5 continents!..their names would be: scobo, tantric, ashofa, monis and denies....so that is it...and my god!!....Sooo...much different from our planet!...right?

let me know how you would design your planet...
and see you guys in my next blog!...till then...
Stay Home...Stay Safe!...
and thank you for reading!...

thanks!...by Navya!.....
No.Of.Words -- 260


Comments

  1. Very well written Navya . I would love to live in your planet !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus