4A - My Best Friend

 


Author : VARSHA R

Hi everyone today my topic is my best friend, so do you know who is y best Friend ?
don't worry in this blog i have written everything, ok lets start the blog.

Introduction

Friends are a really important part of life. We all have friends. But every friend is not the same. There is some special friend always in everyone’s life. In my life, I have a very special friend also and I consider him as my best friend . Her name is Yashvi . We read together in class three.

conclusion

We are studying together in class three. She lives in my neighborhood . We spend a lot of time together. We are family friends too because we are living in the same place for decades. Her parents often visit our home. We also visit them.

Sometimes she comes to my house and helps me with my homework. He is a really smart and brilliant student. According to roll number, he is the first boy in the class. She has no ego, she helps everyone. She is also the class captain.

I think she has enough leadership qualities in her. If I face any obstacle or problem in the school I inform her and always she is there for me. She is the most helpful person, I have ever seen. We want to keep our friendship forever. We have a really good understanding.



Thank you everyone


No.Of.Words -- 230

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??