Ice Cream Disaster.....

 You all love summer season right? In summer, what is your most favorite dessert to eat? Of course, it will be Ice- cream!! I too love to eat ice cream very much. But, due to this pandemic, we cannot eat anything from outside. But, I have a experience before the pandemic from which you all will remember the taste of ice cream again though you cannot eat it..


It was very hot summer day and I was coming back to home after playing with my friends. I knew that my mother had gone out for shopping and my younger brother was asleep. So I took the key and went inside quietly not wakening my brother up. I was feeling very hot and I wanted to eat something very cool so that I can cool myself and my brain too. Suddenly, I found a flower vase on the living room table and I got a very brilliant idea I had ever thought. I thought that the flower vase can be used as an ice- cream cup. So, I did not waste anymore time. I knew that day before yesterday, my mother had gone shopping and she brought some vanilla cream so I could use it to make my own ice cream. Do you want to know what happened next in my ice cream making??

First, I put some vanilla cream on the bottom of the cup and I also had some left out chocolates. So I melted them and poured them upon the cream. Next I put some choco- chips on the top and at last, i cut some vanilla chocolate into pieces and kept it on the top. At last, my homemade ice cream was ready. I bought the cup and a spoon to eat. But, as soon as I sat down to eat the ice cream someone came and started to bang the front door. I was not in a mood to o and open the door. So I sat for sometime. But, that was even worse, the banging got even louder. So I thought it was better to go and open the door and talk to whoever it was before they would break it completely. When I went and opened, there was nobody to be seen. I thought that they might have got very tired so they left. I was in a very angry mood. So, I calmed myself and went to eat my ice-cream. But, when I went to the living room, it was totally like a zoo. I did not notice that my brother had been awoken by the loud banging on the door. So, there he was eating my ice-cream merrily. So, I had no choice to let him have the ice-cream. But, I spotted something on the wall. To my sudden shock, I saw that some of the ice-cream had been splashed on to the wall. I thought that it was my best time to get out of the house before my mother comes.

When I came back in the evening, my mother was waiting near the door for me. She pulled me inside the house and gave me nice scolding. I cannot forget till today what had happened on that day. It was my worst experience ever in my life and I will never forget it. It was all because of my younger brother.......

By 
POORVI MURLIDHAR
Grade 8C
Orchids International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??