My Birthday Party

Today I am going to tell you all about My Birthday Party . Did you have a birthday party . So lets start off ;

  • A birthday is the most memorable day in the life of every individual.
  • My name is Medha. I celebrate my birthday on 7th of September every year.
  • I wait for this day eagerly as it comes only once in a year.
  • My parents celebrate my birthday with great joy and excitement.
  • They invite all my friends and relatives on my special day.
  • My mother bakes a delicious cake and prepares mouth-watering dishes on my birthday.
  • My father decorates the whole house with colorful balloons and streamers.
  • During my last birthday, my parents gifted me a pink color bicycle.
  • I received lots of gifts and best wishes from my friends and relatives who visited me on my special day.
  • I shall always cherish the day and I’m thankful to my parents for celebrating my birthday in such a splendid way.

    By Medha
    Grade 5B
    Orchids International School Vivekananda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??