My Deepavali vacation

 

Hello readers,
I am back with another interesting blog for you, the curious readers. The topic is Deepavali.
Deepavali is also known as Diwali. It is the festival of lights. The festival signifies the victory to good over evil. I and my family celebrated Deepavali with full energy. On the first day, we woke up very early in the morning and did ganga pooja by drawing up water from the well as the astrologers say that the water will be very clean and there will be god. Then we made
Bali Chakravarthy with big cucumber and drew mustache with Kajal and did pooja for him. Then, we did Laxmi pooja and cleaned our cycles, cars, scooters and bikes. I and my brother helped my father to clean the vehicles. My mother had made pumpkin kadabu for pooja.
On the next day, we did cow pooja. We washed the sacred feet of 'Gowmatha'. Then we decorated the cows by putting garlands of flowers and areca nut[ Orange color nut]. Then, to make the cows prettier, we put Hache[ A white and brown tattoo, in a round shape]. Next, we fed the cows Charavu [ White dosa without salt]. It was awesome to see the beautiful cows.

So, this was how I spent my Deepavali vacation.

By Aditya Hegde
Grade 5A
Orchid International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??