My Favorite God

                                                 My Favorite God

Author : KRISHNA

Welcome back reader's !
Today I will be telling you about my favorite God.
I have three favorite god's and they are Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva.
Lord Shiva is the lord of destruction.
Lord Vishnu is the protector of the universe.
And Krishna is the avatar of lord Vishnu.
And our back is the signal to reach all gods if we keep our back erect then only we could reach god or even if we are doing some work like writing a blog and etc... We would get more ideas from god or few times not. That's why our parents tell us to keep our back erect while doing some work.


Hope you all enjoyed my blog and meet you all next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??