My House

 Hello everyone today I am going to tell you all about my house. So lets get started.

My house is very nice and big. I like my house. There are three bedrooms in my house. My parents bedroom is the biggest room of all. Next biggest is my brother’s room and then is my room. My room is very small. First lets start with my parents room.

My parents room is very large and spacious.There is a bed and a working table for my father to work. There are some shelves also. Then there is a dressing room where there are all the cupboards. There is a bathroom. My parents decorated the room very nicely it will look very beautiful. Next let’s go with my room.

My room is very nice. It is mostly in orange and green in colour. Mr room has a balcony also. There is a wall sticker in my room. I decorated my room very nicely. There is a FIXED bed in my room. My room has a study table.Everyday I attend online classes there. Let’s go with my brother’s room.

My brothers room is bigger than mine. It is very nice. It is very Boyish He also has a study table and a king size bed. He has three wall stickers.There is a passage to go to the rooms. There is a library in the passage. Let’s go to hall.

The hall is very nice.We have a Big Buddha wall sicker on the opposite wall of the sofa.We have a big L-shaped sofa. We have a carpet in between the sofa. We have a smart TV. We have a swing. There are many decorative items in he hall like plant, lantern,flowers etc. Let’s go to the kitchen.

The kitchen is very nice. It is a open kitchen with dinning hall. Our kitchen is a modular kitchen. There is a wash area also. My mother has a four burner gas stove.We help our mother to keep our house clean. Our house is very beautiful.

So that was my blog.Please hit a like if you enjoyed reading my blog. Bye for now.

Thank you

From: Anvitha Reddy B. from 4B OISV sahakarnager branch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??