My new Tab

 The photo above is the first screen of my tab. In that screen, at the left side he is my father πŸ‘¨. And in the middle its me , and at the right side is my πŸ‘©mother. So In the wallpaper who all are there I have introduced. Now also I am writing this blog in my tab. It has lot of features. It's bit like the mobile but have a big screen. It has many games and camera quality is very πŸ‘Œ nice. And it have a very πŸ‘ good internet πŸ‘ is also very nice. Whatever I type or search in Google or YouTube or others the moment I finish typing the website come. So the internet is very well πŸ‘ πŸ‘Œ 😌 ☺. And it has many apps and widgets. And this tab was brought yesterday night. Means Friday 20th November 2020. I attended all my online classes in my tab. It has a back cover for keeping the tab away from damages and also it has 2 pockets for keeping any stationary. And lastly to tell about my tab is  a wonderful.

By Poojitha
Grade 5B
Orchids International School Vivekananda



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??