Travel Around The World


Travel Around The World

Author : ATHREYA VENKAT DURBHAKA

Among 52 states of Unites States of America am interested to visit New York, New Jersey & California. I want to visit during Fall(October-December).My uncle stays there & am impressed by the beautiful places locations, climate etc.
Beaches, Museums, Pine barrens, snowfall, snowmobiling, dog sledding, skiing, Hiking , trekkingand drinking hot chocolate in a cozy cottage. During Christmas the entire streets are lit up with snowman. Experiencing the snowfall & hot Grand Canyon during same time adds more joy.
New York City is like no other city in the world,Empire State Building,Rockefeller Plaza, Chrysler Building,Central Park,Times Square,5th Avenue,Broadway, Statue of Liberty, Golden Gate Bridge, Washington, D.C, White House, The Grand Canyon are must-see in my bucket-list destinations. Along the Eastern Seaboard NewYorkandWashington, D.C. offer two uniquely different city experiences.

Hope & wish to fulfill my dream & am eager to see these places in my next vacations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??