Under Water World

Don't you think that everyone likes a small adventure? Here is one which I want to share. I was very excited and curious to know what we could see in the Asian coasts. Can you just imagine the different wonders you could possibly see in the deep blue sea? My family and I got ready for this wonderful trip. We took a flight to reach our destination.

While we were seating in the flight I got curious to know more about the coasts. So I did a small Google search about it. Then I found out that the warm Asian coasts was the home to the hammerheaded sharks. I really wanted to see them in real. We reached our destination. It was much more beautiful than the photos which I saw. We all went to the hotel room and then we decided to go to the beach. I was really excited to explore the coasts. When we reached the beach I saw many different kinds of sea shells. Each one was very unique. We saw a crab and we also built sand castles. I saw some people going scuba diving. Then our tour guide arrived and said, "They are going to see the hammerheaded sharks." I also wanted to go so we all decided to go scuba diving the next day.

We all went in a boat a bit further from the coast to go scuba diving. We jumped into the cool water. We took a waterproof camera to take some beautiful pictures. We saw a lot of corals, different kinds of fishes and also an octopus. We also saw a few sea turtles passing by. Finally we saw three hammerheaded sharks. They were very different from the other creatures underwater. We took a lot of pictures. We came back to the surface. We decided to go back home in a few days.

This was totally an amazing adventure. Seeing real live sharks was much more different than seeing them on T.V . But all this was just an adventurous dream. Just imagine how it will be if this dream comes true. I would have been thrilled to have such an experience. I guess you think so to?
So guys should also try this out !!

THANKS A LOT !!!!

By, 

SNIGDA S

Grade 6D

Orchids International School Vivekananda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??