4B - My Favorite Animal

 

Author : ANVITHA REDDY BADDAM

Hello everyone today I am going to write a blog on my favorite animal. So let’s get started.

My favorite animal is a puppy. I like puppies because they will be so cute. I also like dogs but not that much because I don’t like the pet dogs smelling us. I also like kittens. They are also very cute. Cats are also nice and cute but the most animal I like is puppy. I like the puppy’s fur. It will be very nice… I also like to touch it’s fur. I wish I would have a puppy at home as a pet.

Facts about puppies

  1. All healthy puppies grow fast after birth
  2. A puppy’s coat color may change as the puppy grows older.
  3. When puppies are born they are blind and deaf. They can see and hear after 2 weeks of birth.
  4. Puppies become ‘adults’ when they turn one.
  5. They like when you sing- talk to them

So that was my blog about my favorite animal. Please hit a like if you enjoyed reading my blog. Bye for now.

Thank you

From: Anvitha Reddy B. from 4B OISV Sahakarnager branch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??