My 3 Wishes

 

My 3 Wishes

Author : CHIRANT V GOWDA

I have so many wishes, we all have different wishes to be fulfilled , in that my main three wishes are mentioned below;

1. I want to have a tree house, where i can spend my vacation and enjoy with family and friends. Because tree house is there in forest, where we get lots of oxygen, lots of green, animal, birds, which is very difficult to get in the cities.

2. My second wish is to be an astronaut. Because i want to fly in space, i want know more about space.
i want go near planets and study them. now i watch lots of space related videos, but i want to see real as well.

3. My third wish is to become good singer. i want learn all type of music so that i can become a Rock-star. Because Everybody likes to listen music whether its classical or western, which will help them to get out the stress.

I am trying very hard to fulfil my wishes, hard work makes us to fulfil our wishes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??