4D - My Fantasy Story Of My Castle 1

 


Author : MAYA C

My fantasy story of my castle 1

Hello all I am Maya today I will tell you about {hearty} the kingdom which I created with cardboard. The first thing I will say is that it’s a story and do you like stories if you do let’s jump in the story.

Once a longtime ago there was a kingdom called {hearty} cause the whole kingdom was covered with hearts, there were to people living in the kingdom. One princesses and a prince. They were living happily one day they thought of building a village then they started to build the village. As they watched it grow but they got to know that they needed people to run the village. Hope you liked the story and read {my fantasy story of my castle 2} too. if it was interesting be-sure to like it thank you bye!. please publish my blog.

Thank you for reading

Hope you liked it

Stay home stay safe bye!


No.Of.Words -- 156

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??