4E - Boat Airdopes

 


Author : PARIKSHITH RAM G

Hello everyone my name is Parikshith Ram.G As you can see I was telling you about the airdopes which are wireless earphones connected through Bluetooth. Which helpful for calls, listening to videos' or music so I wanted these airdopes so I told my father and one day I got to know that one if my relative has so we went to his house to see ow does it work and etc. So me and my father went to see it and my father liked it so the price of it one normal amazon it is exactly 1,299 one amazon prime it's 999 so my father 's means the one I was telling about and he has air dopes and he has amazon prime so my father told him to order those and after 3 days we got a call from our relative that the airdopes has arrived you can come and take them so from then it's been 3 days that I have got so until next time good bye
No.Of.Words -- 171




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??