HELLO 2021



Author : HAVAN

2020 was actually a blessing in disguise . Sure it slowed me down, it gave me anxiety that I think is still lingering until now. But still it gave me a tunnel vision of what’s important, who’s important and who are the people who really care about me and let go of those who are just a decoration in our life.

Not being able to be physically with the people we love and care for is what hurt the most. But it was such a refreshing opportunity to turn down social interactions with other people. You have the best excuse not to be with people you don’t like. You don’t have to be forced in interactions with anyone. We all have that power to say no and choose who to keep on our side and who to let go.

2020 was the year of letting go of old habits that we thought will die hard.

2020 was also the year of discovery, self-discovery and finding our potentials.

2020 did not actually halted us. 2020 empowered us.

We cannot pour from an empty cup. Before 2020 we were pouring out everything even if we don’t have anything more left for ourselves. We crave too much of approval and was so afraid to make mistakes and be human. 2020 gave us the chance to be by ourselves, fill our own cup, learn and grow and gave us the power to say no.

For 2021, all I wish is that we have everything better. I hope and pray we get the things we lack in 2020. That we’ve learned our lessons and gained new powers. We got rid of the old bad habits and embrace an improved version of ourselves. Make better decisions and better relations.

I wish we all can be with the people we want to be with in 2021. Humans are by nature a social being. We can’t be in our own little bubble for long. I wish all can have a happy and a healthy year ahead for everyone. And also to create wonderful memories in this year.

Thank you

Grade:3 Sec: C


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??