School Exams

 In my school everyone was preparing for the exam which was soon starting. I also started preparing for the exams. We had many subject to read. I sat down in my room and started planning in order.

The next day the exam dates were announced. Our exams will be starting from march 10th on wards. As it was our final exams of grade 10. Everyone was tensed about the question paper. I was well prepared for the exams but still we had 1 month to go for our exams so I again revised to be more confident. I got all the guides, textbooks for my exams. After one month my exams started and all the exams which we wrote was easy and the last day after writing our exams we all enjoyed for some time and moved to our home. My friends also wrote the exams well and after a month our results will be announced I am confident that I may get 1st place or 2nd place. As I felt the physics little tough and all other subjects were very good. Finally we got our results on May 3rd. As I thought I was in second place I got 593/600. And my friend got 596/600. She was the topper of our class. She was given a medal, prize and a badge. I got a medal and certificate. I am happy that I am in second place.

I thought I could score high and be first. I lost my marks in physics. “I could hardly believe that this could happen to me”.

By 

Sai Saranya

Grade 8D

Orchids International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??