MY ONLY FRIENDS DURING LOCKDWON

 



MY ONLY FRIENDS DURING LOCKDWON

Author : RIVA SREEDHAR

During this corona pandemic most of the kids were feeling lonely being at home all the time, even I use to get bored. I always used to stand in the balcony and watch outside. I use to watch the birds, animals, clouds and that was the best time pass I had. One day I noticed a pair of pigeons sitting in the window of opposite building, I started watching their activities curiously everyday. Then I thought of doing friendship with them, so I started keeping food and water for them everyday. Initially they were scared of me but then slowly they started to come and sit near my balcony. I will be watching them from my window and I started communicating with them by making a noise like pigeon. Now they are too friendly to me. They come every day and call me by making noise. I immediately run near the window and start chatting with them. I keep food for them everyday. They are very cute and I named them Tinny and Minnie. They are my favorite pets now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??