MY WRITTENED STORY

THE HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!!! - Volume – 3

Introduction

Hello dashing friends,

I am Aarush, the author of the story books called mischievous 3. Even I am the main character in this story also. There are many characters including me. But there are three main characters.

  1. Aadhya- aadhya is my sister, she is the one who does the imaginary dreams and gives idea
  2. Father Rk (Ramakrishna) - my father is one of the character who, makes and prepares ideas in this series.
  3. Mother Vidya – My mother is one of the characters who advises, and teaches us in this series
  4. Siddhartha- one of my best friend. He is brave enough and strong.

These are the three main characters including me.

*******************************

When we were seeing Mr.Bean and the animated series!!!!!!!!!

Once after the online classes had a long break. I and aadhya decided to watch Mr. Bean and his animated series. So, after seeing the videos of his we decided that why can’t we make some invention like him using some things we have in our home. Then we both went to the store room to bring some items for making the inventions. Then we were going to the store room, then we saw that my mother had cleaned the store room and had thrown the items to the garbage and she also locked that room because it was no use. So we went back and started seeing something else than Mr. Bean, so while we were seeing some movie suddenly the power cut happened in our colony, alas! We even could not see the movie also. Sadly we went to play and discussed about that with my friend Siddhartha. he said that now come let’s enjoy playing our indoor cricket, so we had enjoyed so much and much when we were still enjoying , it started raining heavily and hence again it got power cut when we were playing there it didn’t had a ups at least, and due to that darkness the house converted into spooky house. Then it was very horror, aadhya said “before it gets horror let’s run away from here” then we ran together out of that house. Then we called our aunt and said all these stories happened, she laughed and said there is no ghosts, and she locked that house and we went back of our house. After we went to our house and got fresh up and said what and all happened to my father and family in the hall everyone laughed and laughed. I and aadhya got sad and went up to play, after that we went to the puja room and said the shloka Vishnu sahasranam. After we ate our dinner and aadhya went to her home, after some minutes aadhya called me because she had lost her teddy, then I said that she had forgot her teddy in my house and I went to show her the doll, the when I went to my room to show the lights got off and I went to turn on the light that time I could hear the horror wolf sound. I got very scared and ran out of that room. Then at last I could see that my father and mother were doing that mischief to scare us because it was the Halloween night. Then we got to know that when we were playing they only turned off the current in that house and they only cleaned the store room and locked themselves to discuss, they were the one who put the horror wolf sound so that I can get scared. Then at the morning I discussed what and all happened

and who and all are behind the horror mystery. Then we also made some invention with our toys and scared our parents.

By

ARUSH.K

Grade 6C

Orchids The International School Vivekananda.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??