Gym Park Author : VEDANT S



 A gym is a place where we exercise. It cures many health issues and keeps us fit. I like to go to the gym. It has treadmills, cross bars, swing and cycle and many more.


I go to the gym park with my mother every day. The gym is very near to my house so I can walk there. Many people come to the gym to get some exercise. When I come to the gym I see that the whole gym park is crowded with people and the rides are also full but this will not happen if I come early. In the gym there is lot of space that we can exercise there and also I see something unusual, in the gym there is a type of a bed where we have to we have to get up without bending our body. That ride is called as a cross bar.I am to short to do that but once I grow up I can do it easily.

My favourite ride is the tread mills because it is so much fun and two people can do that at a time. The tread mills keep the legs and hands fit. I even do the cross bars. If we do the cross bars we get taller and also it keeps the hands fit. The cross bar is a type of ride in the gym where we have to keep our legs under a type of bar then we have to stand up without bending our body. I even do the cycle. It is a type of a real cycle but it doesn't move it stay's only in one place. We just have to peddle in that and then we got it. First when I was small I did not know how to do it then now I know how to do it.

The gym has taught me how to get fit and I also know how to operate the rides . In the future all the gyms are going to develop and have more rides and more features and I wish I can have a chance to visit those places.

Thank you for reading my blog! Happy blogging and stay home stay safe!

Grade:3 Sec:C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??