My Best Birthday Author : ANVITHA REDDY BADDAM

 

Hello everyone today I am going to write a blog on my best birthday. It is activity 2 in writing skills book. So let’s get started.

It was my birthday when I woke up in the morning. I was very happy and exited. Luckily my online classes started at 11:00 am. I had only 3 classes. So I had much time to do everything.I woke up and did bath.

I wore nice and new clothes and got ready. I wore jump suit with suspenders as my birthday dress. It is my favourite dress. We did Pooja to got and ate our breakfast which was vada. Then, I went in my room to attend online classes. My classes got over before 2:00 pm. After my classes we ate lunch which was chapati with paneer curry. After my brother’s classes got over, my brother took my photos with different poses. Then, it was 4:00 pm. My parents and brother were decorating the house to cut the cake. My birthday was on Tuesday and Wednesday I had hindi test. So I was studying for the test. My birthday came in corona time so we did not do any party. My mother made homemade cake and decorated it. Then, I cut my cake. We did video call to my grandparents while I was cutting the cake. We ate the cake and saw a movie.

We ate dinner which was chat and continued the movie. After the movie got over, I was so sleepy so I went off to my bed and slept under my warm blanket.

So that was my blog. Please hit a like if you enjoyed reading my blog. Bye

Thank you

From: Anvitha Reddy B. from 4B OISV Sahakarnagar branch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??