My Favourite Movie Author : SHRADDHA G K




 Hello everyone my name is Shraddha . Today my topic is " my favourite movie" . My favorite movie is welcome to jungle. let us know more about this movie by reading my blog with some juice and popcorn .


I recently saw a movie named "Jumanji - Welcome to the Jungle", although it was an old movie. It is the second part of the movie "Jumanji" and its third part is also released. This movie was released on 5th December 2017. It was directed by Jake Kasdon . In this movie famous actors and actresses like Dwayne Johnson who played role of Dr.Bravestone, Kevin Hart who played role of Finbar, Karen Gillian who played role of Ruby Roundhouse, Jack Black who played the role of Professor Shellon, Nick Jonas who played the character of Jefforson and many others , if I start listing I guess it takes more than an hour to tell.
The story starts when 4 high school kids of different attitude and manner of same school meet up in an old store room where they were assigned some work to do as punishment to their mistakes when one of them fond of video games finds a video game. Since it seemed interesting he took it off the table gave all its connection and started playing. Initially it started with assigning roles for each participant. The first role was inactive. So they neglected it and went ahead choosing their characters. There were 2 boys and 2 girls in which one girl chose the character of a man named Professor Shellon. Suddenly they were sucked inside the video game. They were dressed and had changed completely like the characters they chose. They initially did not understand what was happening and why and in the meantime Professor Shellon was eaten by a hippo. The next moment he fell from the sky all of a sudden to the ground. They then saw another hippo chasing them and started running when a person named Nigel saves them and takes them off to safer place and explains that Jumanji is in danger and they had to save it from Van Pelt who had stole the jewel, which they had to put it back to its original place. It wasn't obviously a piece of cake for them. They cracked many levels and were successful in protecting Jumanji from Van Pelt. this movie the twists and turns the problems and solutions at each level made me aspired to see the movie for more than 5 times. The way they solve each turn and the unity between them which evolved from hatred which they had for each other inspired me. It is total package of adventurous movie.

All these features of this movie made it my favourite and I am eagerly waiting for the third version of this movie which has a totally different jonar and creates the sense of curiosity with its interesting story. Thanks for reading my blog . bye bye 👋👋

From Grade: 4 Sec: F

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??