RETELLING A STORY- Home Alone

Hi friends!

Let me begin with retelling my experience of being alone in my house on a rainy day. Hope so you are interested in reading my cute, little blog.

Well, one day my parents and my sister were out and I wanted to go and play out with my friends. I was getting ready to go out and then I heard a thunder and lightning and when I saw out it was raining. I didn't want to get wet so I stayed at home feeling sad. I wanted to play with my friends so badly but what kept me entertained was my toys, and I loved toys and mainly my dog that's why my parents left me alone because my dog would  protect me. I was seeing out the window and staring at the rain sadly, the rain still did not stop but I had lots of fun. My parents finally came and they had brought me some snacks and toys and I said about all the things that happened. They appreciated me for not going out in the rain because I usually catch cold when I get drenched in rain.

Bye! Bye! See you with one more interesting blog next time.


By VENNALA S
Grade 5D
Orchids International School Vivekananda


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??