Day When I Solved Rubik's Cube

 


Day When I Solved Rubik's Cube

Author : KRISHNA

Hello Readers !

Welcome back to my blog.

Today I will take you all through the story of the day when I solved Rubik's cube. I consider it as one of my favorite days as I fulfilled my long standing desire of solving it finally.

One Saturday morning one of my maternal uncle (Ravi mausaji) was playing with the Rubik’s cube and was chatting with my 10 year old cousin brother (Arjun ). Both of them had already solved Rubik’s cube and were well aware of the algorithms that are needed to solve the cube.

I immediately felt curious and interested to learn it from them and tried solving it. They immediately started teaching the algorithms and Ravi mausaji taught me the easy trick to remember the algorithm. I was amused to know that even the most difficult puzzle can be solved if we can create our own easy methods to solve. To my utmost surprise, after an hour of his teaching, I could solve the cube within 10 to 15mins.

I realized that, what I thought to be very difficult is very easy to solve if we could create our own little tricks.

I was so happy for this achievement that I started running and telling everyone about this and thanked Ravi mausaji and Arjun anna for their way of teaching in a most interesting and funny way.

Hope I could reduce the solving time to 1 or 2 mins and use the same method for other difficult problems as well.

Thank you for reading my blog !

Happy reading.


No.Of.Words -- 252


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??