My Plants

 



My Plants

Author : PRANAV N ACHARYA

Hello friends, today i am going to tell you about how i grew my plants. When i arrived at my new house, Which was beside my aunt's house, i immediately visited her. She helped me gain interest in gardening. My aunt has a big garden full of flowers and let me pluck one. That was when i thought that i could also raise a garden full of plants. My grandfather bought some pots and mud from a nearby plant nursery. we called a man from the nursery to put the mud in the pots. Right after the man went back, me and my grandmother set to work. We asked my aunt for seeds and soon after we got them, we started to plant them. One week later the saplings started to appear and i was overjoyed to see them. that evening my dad had to go to his aunt's house and i offered to go along too. We returned to our home with two flowering plants and i took my grandmother's help to plant them in between two chilly plants. One month later, which is 17 days before today, they all became grown plants. I want to grow more plants and go green.
No.Of.Words -- 522

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??