4C - If I Had A MAGIC WAND

 

Author : SAHASRA BHASKAR

Hello friends my name is Sahasra. Today my topic is ' If I had a MAGIC WAND.... ' . If I had a magic wand in my hand, what would have happened. Everyday we have been seeing this world where people are so selfish and that they don't care for others. They always want only their families to be happy, rich and successful. These people do not want to help others who are in need. If I had a magic wand I would change all these people to be good and make them help others who are in need. Then there would be no poverty, people would not starve for food, clothes and basic needs. Everyone in this world would be happy. I would be even removing all the diseases from this world. I will make all the people think good and do good. No hatred, no jealous, no bad thoughts, nothing bad should exist in this world. I would even try to stop all kinds of pollutions on this earth. I would make the earth clean and green. I would let all animals leave happily and finally I would make all the people vegans and protect all the animals and birds.

~THE END~


No.Of.Words -- 242

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??