4D - If I Had A Magic Wand ?

 

Author : PRIYAM DAS

What If I Had A Magic Wand?

Hi my dear friends, today I will share my experience that if I had a magic wand, then
what I would do.

If I had a magic wand, I could do anything I want in the world. First I shall give a
name which will be "MAGICIAN", then I shall carry it to school and show it to my
friends and I will magic with it. I will also levitate one of my friends and I will
impress my friends. I will also help poor people, charity, etc orphanage by creating money
with MAGICIAN and then donating that money. I will also create a lot of money with
MAGICIAN and then do anything I want in the world. I will take my parents on
a world trip. I shall also be a magician as a profession and show magics as much as I want.
I can do anything I want with MAGICIAN.

-Priyam Das

Thanks for
reading my
blog !!!!
No.Of.Words -- 153

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??