4E - My Ambition In My Life

 

Author : JANVIKA REDDY

In my life I want to become a doctor, to provide good medical service for the patients this profession is one of the best opportunities to serve for the people of my country. I’ll put all my efforts to become a doctor. AS a doctor if we save the life of patients, that’s the greatest service and they will treat us as god and will remind in their life completely. Doctor is the person who can work irrespective of region, religion. Doctors work at military too to serve for the injured soldiers, in wars doctors also participate to treat if any soldiers are injured. They will work round the clock to save the people from different diseases. In the pandemic also doctors are front line warriors, who put their life in risk and served for the people. Because of their sacrifices today we are enjoying the vaccine for covid 19. They are the people who dedicated their life for the society. In this world doctor is the only profession where they save life and they can give life. A great salute to the front line warriors of all health pandemic situations.

THANK YOU




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??