I Got Lost Author : ANVITHA REDDY BADDAM



 Hello everyone today I am going to write a blog on "I was lost". So lets get started.

Once we went for a walk in the evening in the forest. There was fresh air coming. It became dark and we couldn't see anything ,so my mother switched on the flashlight in her phone. We were seeing front and going. I did not know the root so I was holding my mothers hand. Then by mistake I left my mother’s hand and I went and dashed to a tree and was scared, I called my mother, but there was no response. I called my mother so many times loudly but there was no answer. I got so much scared that I was lost. I found a tree somewhere in the dark forest and sat under it and did not sleep after some time I fell asleep. Next morning I woke up and I went in search for my house in the forest. After a few hours, I was so tiered of walking so I rested under the shade of a tree. I was so hungry and thirsty. When I got up and started walking I luckily found a lake nearby and drank the water till I was full. As I drank water I got some energy and started finding my house. Soon I came up to a bridge. From the bridge I knew the way to my house. I was so happy and I went to my house. I hug my mother and my mother gave nice food to eat. I went on talking to my mother and she started shaking me then i realised that it was my dream.Then i explained to my mother my dream.....

So my dear friends this was my dream and i thoght i will share it to you in my blog so ..... that was my blog. Please hit a like if you enjoyed reading my blog. Bye

From: Anvitha Reddy B.

Grade: 4 Sec: B 

OISV Sahakarnagar branch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??