I Saw A Monster

 



I Saw A Monster

Author : PRADYUMNA M

Do you all like a monster I like a cute and small monster but not the large and ugly ones .I once saw an ugly monster and I will tell you about it.

I had gone for a school trip with my teacher and friends to a forest to forest to study about the birds living. We had already set up our tents and had our food when the forest guide came and told us that we have to take a picture of our favorite bird we see in the forest. So we all went on a different path alone . When I was going I heard some sound in the bush I went and pocked there with a stick. Suddenly an ugly and a large monster came up and saw me. I ran from there but the monster was coming behind me. When I was running I saw my friends . She also saw the monster and we both ran together after sometime we saw more of are classmate and we decided to go to the forest guide. When we went and told her what had happened the forest guide started to laugh. Then she told did you see the hood of the monster?? Wait I will take it out she said and we saw there was a man inside it. The forest guide told us that she was testing our bravery.



It was a bit scary but a very nice trip and I enjoyed it very much....

No.Of.Words -- 247


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??