My Ambition

 

Author : DHYAN HARSHA

Hello friends my name is Dhyan. I am going to write a blog on Ambition in my life.

My ambition is to become a soldier. To become a soldier, it is not easy. fox example, not taking a gun and simply shooting. We need to do too much training . We have to responsible and follow the rules. Even me too. I want to be a soldier. When I am ready to fight , I will go to the country which is standing against me. There will be many belt bags. and when the gate is locked, I will place a time bomb . When it blasts, the wall will brake .when I enter the place, I will put grenades in all the rooms so that the house will blast out. when my mission is complete , the PM would make me famous.

thankyou friends ,
publish my blog and give
likes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??