My First Air Travel Author : OJAS MAVINKURVE

  Whenever I see an aero plane in the sky I am filled with a desire to fly I talk to my mother she spoke about it to my uncle who was kind enough to take to Bangalore airport for onward journey to Chennai his official head quarters. I thanked him profusely.

We went to the Bangalore airport  the security checked us and  inspected our baggage`s and our Indi Go airways flight was scheduled to arrive at 11.40 A.M the flight was on time and I had a window seat I was so happy and waiting for take off I also examined spacious a airplane with luxurious seats they were royal , impressive with tab screen behind each seat the seat had safety belts the folder has instructions sheets of safety measures it has news paper and magazines I heard pilot introducing himself and crew members and wished us happy journey he also explained the whether conditions and temperature's at Bangalore and Chennai air hostess with smart blue dress told us about safety rules both in Hindi and English.

Now the time came....our plane went on a runway it gradually increased speed , finally took off .I felt a chill a chill in my stomach and felt upward pull within few seconds I was high in the sky .the view was breath taking, the roads buildings fields looked like a model of Bangalore city. My ears were humming at begging the plane increased the hight in the blue sky soon we were given cold drinks by air hostess.my uncle said he has ordered lunch also
The lunch quite good and tasty.i saw outside we were over the clouds .I wished the journey to prolong a little more and wanted to enjoy.


Suddenly pilot announced that we are about to land and made an announcement to us to wear the seat belts the plane started circle over the city and started to come down it landed with a small jolt it was a safe landing .

The air flight made me realise the power and the intelligence capability of human mind having created such a brilliant thing.

THANK YOU

 Name: Ojas Mavinkurve
Grade: 4 Sec : F
OISV Sahakar Nagar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??