My First AIR Travel

 

Author : SAHASRA BHASKAR

Hello friends my name is Sahasra. Today my topic is ' My First AIR Travel '. So let's start.

My first air travel was to USA. It was so exciting. I had never seen a plane closely. Our Bangalore's International airport so big and beautiful. We entered the airport with the lot of luggage. After getting our luggage checked , we got our boarding passes and went near the gateway. It was fantastic entering the plane. We were welcomed by the air hostess and got seated in our respective seats. After all the passengers were seated there was an announcement for the plane to take off, and everybody were supposed to tighten their seat belts. Even pilots announced few things about the time and travel. Slowly the plane started moving. Me and my sister were very excited for the take off. We both were peeping through the windows and gradually the speed of the plane increased and the plane started flying. We could see the people, trees and vehicles like small toys from the plane. It was so exciting , me and my sister had a wonderful experience for the first time in the flight. We can never forget this awesome journey.

~THE END~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??