My First Travel By Train

 


My First Travel By Train

Author : RIVA SREEDHAR

It was last year summer vacation and we planned to go to Mumbai. We reached railway station by hiring a cab. The train was on time and we were lucky to get good seats. We board the train from Bangalore around 6:30pm. I got the window seat and I started observing the houses, trees, fields on either side seemed running in opposite directions. It halted in different stations and then different vendors came to our compartment to sell their things. We started talking to people who were traveling along with us and soon I found few friends too. Everyone was enjoying, some were playing cards, few were chatting and few were relaxing. I was very excited had great fun with my parents and my friends Finally when we reached our station, we got down. I was feeling sad to apart from my friends but it was a wonderful journey.

Author - Riva Sreedhar
Thank you for reading my blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??