My Morning Routine ✨

 Hello everyone! :) Today I am here to tell about my morning routine. Hope it won't be boring! Stay tuned readers :D


Every morning you start a new life. So leave the past and concentrate about your future. Morning, I woke up at 7 and clean my teeth. After that I drink 1 full bottle of water. This water helps to clean the toxins in the body and it also keeps body hydrated. After that I will go to my terrace and be under the sun rays for an hour by doing some fitness exercises. This procedure makes your body to fill with Vitamin D and fitness exercise makes you fit and healthy. Along with exercises I do meditation which keeps my mind concentrated and which also gives my mind freshness. Then, I come home drink 1 glass of milk. After that, I will bath. After that, I do pooja to god, this gives me peace to my mind. After sometime I eat my breakfast. After that, I sit for online classes till the afternoon. After that I do my homework. This is my morning routine.

I wanted to share this with you guys about my morning routine. I think it was informative. Hope it was enjoyable! Hope this blog gave you some valuable information what you got to do in the morning. I hope this blog filled you with morning vibes and gave you positivity. I also think you learned something reading this blog. "Write it on you heart that every day is the best day in your year".

By
Asresha
Grade 8C
Orchids International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??