My Vacation

 

Author : KRITI A REDDY

Hello everyone ,

Introduction :-
Today my topic is " My Vacation " do you my vacations are up to start I am so happy and I am going to say where I will go and what and all I will do there .

Body :-
First I will go to my aunts house and enjoy eating cupcakes made by my sissy and next go to my another aunts house and enjoy there and again to my mothers native enjoy there and go to my fathers native from there to my uncle's house so this is my plan for corona pandemic vacation . If corona was not there I would go to Wonderla , fun world , snow city , Inovity film city and to the places where I said before .

Conclusion :-
So I hope all my friends enjoy there vacation and even I am going to enjoy it too .

Happy Vacation
Thank you

No.Of.Words -- 239

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??