The Machine I Wish To Invent Author : YUAAN PATEL



 I always had a fantasy. I too want to be an inventors like the other great inventers- Thomas Edison, Archimedes and Benjamin Franklin.


I like cooking, so I thought of making a machine related to cooking. This machine will be the height of a normal refrigerator. It would have a built-in fridge, oven and a few drawers at the bottom. This machine would help us to make food easily. At the press of a button we can make whatever we want in 5 minutes! We just have to put the ingredients in the drawer at the bottom and type the name of the dish and click on the button GO. This machine will help us when we are very hungry and the food is not ready yet. And in fact by inventing this machine I can help my mother in cooking. I just have to give this machine to my mother and she can make food instantly and avoid doing all the hard work. This would be a gift for all the mothers. The name of my awesome invention would be InstaChef.

My machine is helpful. Isn't it? I hope you like my blog. Thank You for reading my blog.


Name: Yuvan Patel
Grade: 4 Sec: F
OISV Sahakar Nagar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??