What If I Had A Magical Wand? Author : YUAAN PATEL


 

Magical wands are a special type of stick with magical power. In the movie Harry Potter, Harry Potter had a magical wand.


Once I had a dream of having a magical wand. The magical wand should have extra powers. So one day my wish came true! On my birthday there was something in a large rectangular box covered with a spectacular gift wrap. The gift was wrapped beautifully. The gift was supposed to be opened only on a Monday! But thankfully today was a Monday! I opened the box after lunch. The box was shining. I couldn't look at it for 5 minutes! But after 5 minutes the shine decreased and I could see it. Then I carefully took out my gift and at first it was a bit heavy. But when I picked it up again and again I became used to it. The magical wand had a magical crystal which gave the magical power to the wand. The wand had come with a watch from which I could control the wand with the watch. The watch even had some super powers. The super powers were awesome. And I could even put the crystal in the watch and leave the wand at home and go far away from it but I still have the super powers with me! If I put the crystal in the watch then the superpowers of the watch and the wand will combine. I can even travel all over the world with this super power. This super power is awesome as I can also make the tallest and the safest buildings in the world. I will also make the wishes of some people true! Now I have the superpowers and I can save the world! I will make the poor into rich and I will build houses for the people who do not have houses. I will supply food and water to the needy. So all these efforts of mine will make the world happy and healthy. Not even a single person on earth would suffer from hunger or cold as they will have all the sufficient things needed.

So this was my blog on ' What if I had a magical wand? '. And if I had the magical wand now in reality I would kill the coronavirus as it is causing a lot of trouble to all of us. Thank You for reading my blog.
Name: Yuvan Patel
Grade: 4 Sec: F
OISV Sahakar Nagar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??