Which Pet Can I Keep - Triantwontigolope Or Skimbleshanks

 Do you want an insect or a cat as a pet? Let me think, I think all of you like pets which can play with you. I think you like a cat as a pet, but many of you will like insects. Don't think I am saying about the bee as your pet, but I am saying you about a insect named as Trianwontigolope. And the amazing cat named Skimbleshanks. So let's start.

I like to keep Skimble as my pet because he is a perfect pet. Before I wake up Skimble will be there with a cup of tea. But the Triantwontigolope is not a early riser. I can play with Skimble when I am free. But I can't play with the insect. And mainly I like cats. I don't know whether the insect gets scared of me but I will get scared of it.

Hope you will like my blog. I think you will keep Skimble as your as it is active cat. This is all the imagination of the poets. There no such cat which can work out and there is no such insect called Triantwontigolope. If it was there then the leaf and trees were purple in color and the sky in bottle green color. Hope you all liked my blog today. Bye have a great day.

By
KAVYA SRI Y
Grade 5B
Orchids the International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??