Circus





 It was a fine day .The birds were flying in the sky and I was exited because today the circus was coming to town.Me and my family all got ready and went to the circus .The hole town was there .I was so exited and also curious to know what would happen in there .First the show man came he introduced us to the show after he that the said that the fire man would come.I was thinking who that was .Then he came, he looked like a joker .He gulped fire and then blew it out from his mouth .It was scary but suprising .Everyone was shocked seeing it .Then came a lot of animals and they also did tricks .The ring master,the strong man came and other people like that .Last came the joker .He did funny things .Everybody laughed . Then the show ended at the evening .Everybody went home . I had a really fun day.

By Riya
Grade 5E
Orchids the International School Vivekananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??