Friendship day - 4A







 Hi friends !!! My name is Lasya and now I am going tell you all about Friendship day.

Friendship day is my favorite holiday weekend because it is the day When people or children make new friends together.
Friendship day is a very special holiday celebrated throughout the world.

Friendship day is a non religious festival which is celebrated every where in the universe.

Friendship day is celebrated every year at August first.

My family celebrates friendship day with a cake, decorations, and friendship cards.

My family and I make sure that the house is cleaned before friendship day.

It is a special holiday weekend to me and my family.

🤗 THANK YOU 😊




From 4A

Sahakar Nagar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??