Pavani Nagaraj - 3C - My pet


About : my Pet                                          DATE : 13/7/2021            


Hi  everyone my  name  is Pavani Nagaraj . I am studying  grade  3C 


Today  I  am  going to  speak about  my  pet  .   My pet  name  is  Sammy       .


He is  14  years old .  He  eats   bone  and  he  likes  fetching  sticks   .  He  likes  to   play  with me.

 

I should  tap  him on  his  back .  I used to  play  with him  but I cant  play  with him


Now  because  of  online  classes  and  tuition   I  cant play   .  I will play  in every  sundays

 

I like him and he  likes me too .                                                       



From   Pavani Nagaraj .

    


Grade  3C  see you next  time       bye  everyone.     



Thank you  everyone   for reading  this   blog  see you  next  time

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??