4C Vedant S My favourite TV channel

 We all know that TV channels are for our pass time or for gaining knowledge. There are cartoon TV channels and there are informative TV channels.

TV channels are watched by us in a TV. There are many types of channels like news, cartoon, informative and many more. We all have something to watch in our TV. In a TV there are different channels and in different channels there are programs which are created throughout the world. TV channels come in various colours. Most of all the programs are created with different themes and most likely going to be very much good. The best thing about these channels is that all the channels have different people creating. You know I don’t like channels which many people who are in different channels even though they fall under the same group.

I love to watch channels like Discovery science, Animal planet, National geographic and Discovery. Also these channels fall under the category of informative channels. I give all my importance to these channels because they help me gain my knowledge. I take these type of channels as my pass time to. The 2 most favourite channels of mine are National geographic and Discovery science. Most channels fall under another channel which can be identified by its name such as discovery science falls under discovery. My parents always advise me that watch these type of channels to gain more knowledge. The channels I watch are only few and there are many more. I also watch a few sports channels like Star sports 1 or Sony ten or Sony six. Star sports and Sony and 2 different networks and are may be from different countries. They give more importance to cricket in Star sports network whereas in Sony sports network it gives importance to various games such as hockey, football and many more. In these times as the Tokyo games are being played most of the games would come in Sony sports network. I would love watching the Tokyo games being played and also I would Star sports network also, In that I would watch a few cricket matches which happened in the past.

I like watching these channels after all what they do to change my entire life, I am willing to watch it more and more to improve myself more. It would be a dream come true.

Thank you for reading my blog! Have a nice time and stay home stay safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??