Mysteries Of The World..!

 

Heya! Today we are going to talk about two mysteries of the Earth and question about our existence, so let's begin!

DISCLAIMER: NO HANDS WERE HURT DURING THE TYPING OF THIS BLOG. ALL OF THESE ARE THEORIES OF MINE WHICH MIGHT SOUND STUPID.

1. Minecraft, a game familiar to many people around the world! What could be mysterious about it? I doubt one small thing about the game that you also might too...!

All of these mobs, the creeper, enderman, zombie, skeletons, all of these, including the mobs in the nether like a ghast, a magma cube, blazes, all of these mobs, were they really fantasy mobs or...is Minecraft a game based on another planet?

Might sound very weird right! For example, almost everyone would disagree with this opinion of mine, creepers were made by notch accidently while making a pig, blazes, magma cubes, and other mobs were choosen in the mob votes held! But...in the mob votes, there are many mobs that have super powers and other stuff, from where did Mojang get an idea about these? I mean, yea, A panda, parrot, pig, sheep, cow, horses, and villagers are taken from life at Earth, but what about the other ones, zombies yes they could be an idea, skeletons, yes they too, but who will even think about 'Piglins' ,'Hoglins', 'Blazes', 'Magma Cubes', and other mobs! There must be a reason behind it.

Look here reader, I am just putting up a couple of theories I made myself to spend time with you, all of the things I say may just be proven wrong by reading like the first few lines! Moving on!

2. You see, many things happen in the Earth, like volcanoes, etc! But, as said in one of my previous blogs, who planned all of these things? God? Maybe! Maybe...not? Think about it, many people believe in god, many don't. There must be some reason behind it right? I have this little theory of mine that will interest you! The ancestors of people who believe in god, might have seen him before, and people who don't believe him, their ancestors just might not have seen him, I am not discarding the fact that god exists, I am just questioning about this simulation of his! Why did he make this? And, sometimes, we get nightmares about dead people, and sometimes, we get dreams about unknown people, I mean, who exactly even did this? And why is all of this happening? Guess we'll never know!

So that is all for today, hope you enjoyed my blog, I only mentioned 2 of these mysteries, and I did not want to take loads of your time just reading a couple of text, so stay awesome and I will see you next time!

Peace.


By, 

TAKSH

Grade 6C 

Orchids The International School Vivekananda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??