4D A Rainy Day

 

A Rainy Day

SARAHSep 23 2021

It was a gloomy day. The brightness of morning had disappeared and it looked like the sun had already set . There were dark clouds in the sky and strong winds made the windows clash . This was accompanied by heavy rains .The sound of the rain on the roof felt like someone was pelting stones on my house . Papa watched the news every morning. The headlines flashed School and colleges shut due to heavy rains . I was happy. I thought of a thousand things that I could do on my day off. I started by making paper boats and sailing them in the puddles outside my house . Then , I played a few board games with my sister . Mummy made the perfect snack for the weather bhajiya! I gobbled them up . After the day's activities I was tired . I lazily curled up in bed under my warm blanket and went to sleep .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??