Am I good at doing something? Write about what you are good at how are you planning to develop it

Hello everyone happy blogging everyonetoday I am saying about the things I am good atsketching and I have done some of the drawings looking onto the internet and i have started this hobby during this Pandemic. I am a very great fan of K- Pop stars the symbols they show while dancing or attending a fan meeting I have drawn many like the Korean Heart; I have also done some portraits of Lisa, Jung kook, Suga , Chaneyoel ,etc..

I am a very big diehard fan of BTS , BLACPINK & EXO and some of us are very crazy about the ARMY following in Korea and the K-POP Idols. I am a sketcher who sketches some drawings of some whom I think are very easy and some have been very difficult but I didn’t leave my hope I just tried them through the sketching app I hope that program will be a very big success . The sketching app has helped me in difficult time to draw like I was learning how to sketch from my elder brother who was always an inspiration in portrait drawings now a day’s he has also started drawing some portrait’s with me too. The sketching app is a program that shows you the steps to draw and the way you need to draw I just heard it from one of my friend who also demonstrated it how you can use it for drawing . The features in the sketching app is really great I suggest you to use it for any drawing purpose


By

Bhavana

Grade 8C

OISV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona Virus

Grade 5 - What If I Discovered A New Planet??