How I celebrated Krishna Janmashtami

 

The excitement we all have during the festivals can never be described in a few words, but in this blog I will be telling you all my experience of Krishna Janmashtami.

Well my day started when I woke up early in the morning and took bath. I wore a traditional dress and then helped my mom in decorating the swing for lord Krishna. Later we all had a lot of delicious delicacies. After sometime I and my school friends had a virtual meeting and we all decided to watch a movie so we watched Shershah movie which was a patriotic movie about a soldier Captain Vikram Batra who died in the Kargil war.

After watching the movie I went down to play with my friends and we all enjoyed a lot. We all played a lot of games like Badminton, Dodge Ball, Basket ball and a lot other. We all also discussed about the news of our schools re-opening. Later I came back home I had got a lot of messages from my school friends and everybody was asking me whether I will be going to school and when I asked my parents they said they will send me to school. So I was really happy about it. After sometime I had my dinner then I watched movie and then I went to sleep.

Well this was how I celebrated Krishna Janmashtami , this time it was not as grand as before but I am really happy that at least we got to celebrate the festival. I hope you like this blog.

Do wait until the next time!

Thank you!!


By,

Shireesha,

Grade 8C,

OISV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hare And The Tortoise

Naraka Chaturdashi

Canyons v/s Gorge